A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Playing in the snow

Hi,
thanks Tonya for challenging us again :-)

Though I have far too many UFO's and WIP's and whatever you want to call them, I want to play along.
But I've decided to work small this time, maybe I can stay within the limits of an AAI-Quilt. We'll see.

Here's my inspiration quilt:  http://www.pbase.com/brownsf/image/85043435
and another one from the last challenge: http://lazygallibamish2010.blogspot.com/2011/12/finished.html

So maybe I will just make one double nine patch and here's a small start:

Heidi

6 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

Yummy colors. I've eyed that quilt for years. Hmm. May have to try that one myself.

Tonya Ricucci said...

fabulous! I love both your inspirations. Snow? What's that? heh heh heh.

Cheryl Willis said...

good start, way ahead of me!

Rachaeldaisy said...

I've never seen that inspiration quilt before, what a beauty!! I love your little 9 patches! You're off to a great start!!!

joe tulips said...

Too cute!

Elaine M said...

Love the colors, they pop on the purple.