A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Monday, June 20, 2011

another "baby name" quilt

 I enjoy making these baby quilts with their names on them. This also has some free-pieced flowers and butterflies....
....and hearts on the back.
There are two rows of hearts.
On to my next letter project.

This isn't a baby quilt, quite the opposite. I am not sure yet how things will go together. I want to add some more things. I am off to play.

7 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

oh wow!!!!!! Fantastic quilt - so fun and lively. congrats!

Clare said...

Gorgeous. Love those pin wheels.

Nifty Quilts said...

Fabulous and fun. A perfect keepsake for baby.

Diane said...

Oh I LOVE these. What a great baby gift!

Jennifer D said...

Gorgeous! I love your color choices.

Roslyn said...

What a clever idea, baby name quilts!

Amy said...

very nice!!! I love the quilt!