A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Friday, January 14, 2011

This is My Bah!



Well, I posted my Hum-Alien and then decided to keep him. Sorry, Tonya, but I also decided that the fabric for my letters was too busy (I read about this in your book and decided you are right and my first choice wasn't so great). So I made a Bah! and am going to send just that. (It is 12" by 8.5") This fabric contrast is better. Tonya, I will need your mailing address, please. Thanks. Carol E.

2 comments:

Cheryl Willis said...

I love your background fabric.
I emailed her for the snail addy so I could send my block.

Tonya Ricucci said...

excellent - and definitely great contrast for reading the letters, although I could certainly read them in your hum too.