A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love BUG?

Thank you to Tonya for inviting me to play along.I know this post is not about Bah Humbug yet.I am working on my letters.I just had to share my project I started before Christmas.For some reason Valentines Day is my favorite holiday and I love to show how much I love others.This is my 3rd attempt at wonky letters.
I learned a few new things with a few of the letters.Note to self,keep Tonyas book beside the sewing table!!Thanks again for letting me play along and everyone's letters are fantabulous!
Have a great day,Amy

10 comments:

quiltygal said...

Looks fantastic Amy ...your mum will love it xx

Cheryl Willis said...

Amy, this looks great. glad to see you are having fun.
I have a lot of new piles of scraps to play with when I get the chance. cw

Anonymous said...

Cute quilt! Love the fabrics you have.

Ann Champion said...

Your love letters are so cute! :)

Clare said...

Amy - I love this! Please could you contact me privately.

Judi said...

Wonderful to see on such a grey day!

Mary Keasler said...

So so sweet.

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Nice going. It looks terrific and I am sure that your mom will love it. I like the border fabric a lot.

Tonya Ricucci said...

very sweet!

Kathleen C said...

I love your liberation. You really know how to Play with Words. The skinny bits in 'You' catch my eye, in particular.